Heading about section
Information for our customers on COVID-19
We are a member of Master Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers NZ – the national membership organisation for plumbing businesses. Please be assured that we are following the Government’s COVID- 19 Health and Safety guidance in order to protect both you and our employees.
To protect your household we have the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and antibacterial supplies necessary to complete your work safely. We assure you that we have taken every precaution possible to help prevent the spread of the virus.
These measures we are taking include:
* We will be wearing face masks and gloves;
* Ensuring our workers self-quarantine should they become ill or potentially have been exposed to the virus;
* Implementing additional hygiene practices and cleaning routines, including wiping down equipment and surfaces worked upon with antibacterial supplies;
* Requesting that all workers do not make physical contact with customers; and maintaining a 2-metre distance from customers where possible.
To protect our workers we ask that any customers inform us if they:
* Are required to self-isolate due to being diagnosed with COVID-19;
* Are showing symptoms of COVID-19;
* Have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
* Have returned from an overseas trip in the last 14 days; or
* Have been in contact with anyone meeting any of the above criteria and/or been instructed to self-quarantine by authorities.
If anyone in your property falls into any of the above categories, we would be happy to reschedule another time to undertake the work required.
If the work is an emergency, please inform us and we will be in contact to discuss further arrangements.
Before we arrive at your property please undertake the following steps to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff members:
* Use antibacterial products to clean the area where our staff will be undertaking work
* Ensure you are washing your hands frequently with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
* Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing, dispose of tissues immediately after use and wash your hands
* Do not make physical contact and maintain a 2-metre distance with our employees.
We appreciate your understanding during this time and hope to ensure we complete the work required as safely and efficiently as possible.
While our staff will do everything in their power to leave the work site clean, for your peace of mind, you may wish to clean it again once the job is completed.